Microbial soil catalysts consisting of endomycorrhiza fungi, Trichoderma varieties, beneficial bacteria and additives. The product contains Glomus intraradices, a particularly effective endomycorrhiza fungus which grows rapidly on the roots of a plant and which stimulates growth considerably through improved uptake of water and nutrients. The spores of the mycorrhizal fungi are produced in vitro. Because the mycorrhizal fungi attach themselves to the roots, leaching is minimised.
What does Hansespor promote?
Survival rates, root growth, uptake of water and nutrients as well as yield and production.
What does Hansespor reduce?
Production loss, use of pesticides and fungicides and use of nutrients.
Which substances are compatible?
Fertilizers: during 4-6 weeks before and after application avoid concentrations greater than 40 ppm, so that the mycorrhizal fungus is more easily activated by the plant. Crop protection products which may be used: benomyl, captafol, captan, carboxin, chlorothalonil, etridiazole, folpet, fosetyl-Al, iprodione, mancozeb, metalaxyl, quintozene and thiram. Avoid the use of antibiotics and other fungicides during 2-3 weeks before and after the use of Hansespor.
How do I apply Hansespor?
1. Apply Hansespor prior to root growth, on the seed. Hansespor is most effective when it used at an early stage in the life cycle of the plant.
Tip: Talk to your young plant grower. Biopol Natural will be happy to assist you.
2. Dilute Hansespor with water and distribute the solution during watering in or using drip irrigation, sprinkler system or a spreader.
Tip: for direct application to your cultivation, you can dip the seed (or trays).
3. Hansespor can also be applied by mixing it with the substrate (potting compost).
Tip: this offers practical advantages for potting compost users.
4. Remove the sand filter from the fertilizer container and/or tank mix.
5. The mycorrhizal fungi in the product adhere to the regular root system. Make sure that the drain percentage is reduced to a minimum, so that the microorganisms can establish themselves.
6. The microorganisms function in an aerobic environment. Ensure that the product does not remain in the irrigation system for more than one day.
7. Avoid using disinfectants (chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite) during the application.
8. Avoid using fungicide prematurely, because the microorganisms are colony forming units.
Tip: give the microorganisms sufficient scope and time to establish themselves. In a sterile cultivation environment and due to the high concentration of the product, the growing medium should offer sufficient opportunity for self-protection.
Content: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Glomus intraradices (endomycorrhiza fungi), Trichoderma harzianum, Trichoderma asperellum, vitamins (B2, B3, B6, C and K) and vegetable proteins
Formulation: high level of bacteria and fungi
Packaging: 250 grams